Saturday, February 25
10:30 am – 2:00 pm
On Saturday, February 25 from 10:30 am -2:00 pm there will be a CCFF Annual Meeting and Family Picnic.
Event: CCFF Annual Meeting/Family Picnic
When: Saturday, February 25, 10:30 am -2:00 pm
Where: LC 155 & Falcon Square
What: Annual business meeting from 11-12 where union members will vote on bylaws changes
Fun for kids/partners from 10:30 – 1:30: bounce house/jumper, sports, arts & crafts, etc.
Tacos for omnivores and herbivores alike.
Why should you attend?
This is the ONLY chance for union members to make changes to the constitution and by-laws and structure of the union. These by-laws and amendments are changed by a majority of OUR UNION MEMBERS PRESENT AT THE ANNUAL MEETING. Those members can suggest changes to the proposals on the agenda at the meeting itself. PROPOSED changes are available here and will be sent to ALL union members by Saturday, February 11, 2017.
PLUS… Optional Title IX Training conducted by Dr. Valyncia Raphael, our campus Director of Diversity, Compliance, and Title IX Coordinator from 2:15 pm -4:15 pm – babysitting can be provided for children over 4 as long as we know in advance.
11-12: Business Meeting, including discussion and voting on proposed changes to CCFF Constitution and By-laws
10:30-2: Tacos/bounce house/games from 10:30-2
2:15-4:15: Title IX Training from 2:15 -4:15
Childcare available during business meeting and Title IX training
Registration open until 2/17: https://goo.gl/forms/bWuT10Yg4fMj45TE2
Description of Title IX Training
Conducted by Dr. Valyncia Raphael, this training will cover:
- Title IX and other compliance requirements
- Campus Title IX Procedure
- Title IX Coordinator investigation processes
- What constitutes sexual violence
- Cultural identity & victimization
- Trauma and victimization
- Title IX Rights related to gender identity and sexual orientation
- Alcohol and substance facilitated sexual assault
- Title IX incident reporting responsibilities
- Respondent and Complainant rights
- Resources for faculty and students