Candidates for Executive Board – Vote April 16-23
Above is the full-length video of the entire forum. To see individual clips of candidates, scroll down to the list below, and select a candidate or office.
On behalf of the Cerritos College Faculty Federation Election Committee, we would like to present to you the candidates running for the CCFF executive board, as well as the election timeline. Please review the following list of candidates with their ballot rankings.
The election committee has confirmed the following dates and times for the spring 2019 CCFF elections:
- March 28 – Candidate Statement (250 words) due to the Election Committee and posted to CCFF Website ASAP.
- April 16- Public Executive Board Meeting with candidate forums (11 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. – FA 134) to be posted on CCFF website/YouTube account
- April 16- Voting opens at 8:00 a.m. (Election Buddy)
- April 23 – Voting closes at 7:30 p.m. (Election Buddy)
- April 23 – Ballots to be counted at 8:00 p.m. in Anna Fischer’s Office (LC 205, Enter through LC 203).
Candidates for CCFF Executive Board
President – Candidates’ Statements
Vice-President/Full-Time Faculty – Candidate’s Statement
Vice-President/Part-Time Faculty – Candidates’ Statements
Member-at-Large/Full-Time Faculty – Candidates’ Statements
Member-at-Large/Part-Time Faculty – Candidates’ Statements
Member-at-Large/Non-instructional Faculty – Candidates’ Statements
Secretary – Candidates’ Statements
Treasurer – Candidates’ Statements
Communications Chair – Candidates’ Statements
Committee on Political Education Chair – Candidates’ Statements
We hope to see you at the candidate forum on Tuesday, April 16, 2019 in FA 134 at 11:00 a.m. On behalf of the election committee (Michelle Mahoney, Anna Fischer & Armando Soto) we encourage your participation in the executive board elections and thank you for your support.
CCFF Election Committee