1. Irving Bartikofsky
I am you current COPE Chair and a disability specialist in DSPS specializing in working with students with Autism.
I have extensive political education experience as I was the Political Action Chair for California Teachers Association for many years.
As your current COPE Chair I am very dedicated to support and promote our union toward positive results. I have built productive relationships with our board of trustees and and with influential local legislators. On my own time, I attend LA Fed monthly meetings to offer and gain support to help drive our agenda toward positive outcomes.
I thank you for your support and and look forward to serving you.
For more information: ccffunity.com
2. Terrance Mullins
My leadership & experience you can count on:
- Political science faculty member for 13 years (5 years part-time and 8 years full-time)
- Faculty Senator for 5 years
- Former CCFF President, Vice President FT, COPE Chair, Negotiations Team Member and Chief Negotiator
- During my tenure as COPE Chair:
- Created and maintained lines of communication with individual members of the Board of Trustees
- Successfully lobbied anti-sabbatical Trustees to support sabbaticals and increased pay for all faculty
- Authored several successful Faculty Senate resolutions on lecture/lab parity, increased part-time pay, sabbaticals, and academic freedom
- Outstanding Faculty of the year 2013, 2014 and 2016.
For more information: www.votetheslate.yolasite.com