Member-at-Large/Non-instructional Faculty – Candidates’ Statements
1. Berenice Gallardo
My name is Berenice Gallardo, I am running for the position of non-instructional faculty representative for CCFF.
I have been working at Cerritos College since the Summer of 2013. In my time at Cerritos I have transitioned from a part time faculty member to a full time faculty member. I appreciate and value all of my colleagues and am truly happy to be at Cerritos College.
I stepped in to the role of full time non-instructional representative this past Fall 2018 because there was a need for us to be represented and I had the opportunity to step forward and steward our causes and concerns with the collaboration and input from my fellow colleagues.
I am a very collaborative person, I respect others and do my best to represent the interest and viewpoints of my constituents. As a faculty member in the Counseling department I serve on various committees mainly dealing with our charge of Student Success and Support Services and serve as a lead for Virtual Counseling services. I am innovative and forward thinking, I pride myself in having an open mind and disposition.
I hope to continue to represent non-instructional faculty.
For more information: ccffunity.com
2. Brittany Lundeen
My leadership & experience you can count on:
- Faculty member for 18 years (3 years part-time and 15 years full-time)
- Co-Director Cerritos College Transfer Center for 15 years
- Chair of Transfer Center Directors (region 8) and Regional Representative to the Chancellor’s Office for 4 years
- Faculty Senator for over 3 years
- Faculty Senate representative on Student Equity committee and Enrollment Management committee
- Advisory Committee member Guided Pathways
- Advisory Committee member Guided Pathways Exploratory Committee.
For more information: www.votetheslate.yolasite.com